Friday, February 4, 2011

He Will Give You Rest

Matthew 11:28-30 - Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

It was as easy as that. Just go to Jesus. If you needed rest, He'll be there to make the burden lighter for you. I believe that this is completely true, no matter what is going on in your life, if you go to Him, he will give you what you need. I believe that He never presents us with any situation that we couldn't handle.

If you're going through a crazy time, just sit back and think about all the other things you have in your life. Has God presented you with any new friends lately, or perhaps a better outlook on life? It was to help make the burden lighter for you, to give you rest. Our Father is always there when we need Him most. Never forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment