Saturday, February 19, 2011

He Gets Us Through It All

Ecclesiastes 7:14 - When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider this: God has made the one as well as the other.

Sometimes, when times are bad, we as people think "there's no way I can get through this." We have to realize something though, even if we think we can't get through it, He can get us through it - there is nothing He can't handle. We need to remember that God has a plan for our lives, and everything that happens is leading up to that plan. As it says in the above verse, He has made one as well as the other. So even if something bad is happening in our life, it will always lead to something good happening, always. We just need to have faith in our Father. He gets us through everything.

We can never forget that, and we need to always be thankful. No matter what we have done, or what we may do, we can always ask Him for forgiveness, He never fails to be there for us.

So right now, I will type / write my thanks to the Lord..Thank you for getting me through times of trouble, thank you for forgiving me, thank you for everything. I can never give enough thanks, which is why I will never stop thanking you.

No comments:

Post a Comment