Friday, June 3, 2011

He Is My Strength

Exodus 15:2 - The Lord is my strength and my defense; He has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise Him,my father’s God, and I will exalt Him.

Every now and then I think we all need a little reminder of why we're here, and who keeps us going everyday. For me, that is the Lord. My life has been pretty hectic lately, (honestly, who's hasn't?) but I sat back and realized all the wonderful things I've been blessed with recently. Amazing people have come into my life, my life has been more fulfilled than it has in a long time. What I'm trying to say is this -- to get to the good times, you need to get through the bad ones first. The only way you can get through bad times is with strength. The Lord will give you the strength to get through anything in life as long as you trust in Him. He will never fail you.


No comments:

Post a Comment