Wednesday, January 26, 2011

True Religion by Palmer Chinchen





















Today, I'm writing to tell you about a book I read this past year that completely changed my life, and help me be even more sure that I wanted to commit my life to serving God. That book is called True Religion: Taking Pieces of Heaven to Places of Hell on Earth, Palmer Chinchen, PhD. In this book you'll read about several accounts of devastating things going on in the world around us, that nobody wants to talk about. Why? Probably because the issues are so difficult to hear [children with no shoes, clothes, etc...]. Palmer wants you to hear them, he wants you to know the devastation. The key thing he wants you to know though is, you can help, you can make a change. Something he says in the book really opened up my eyes, and I'm sure it will do the same for you. Palmer writes, "God has a more beautiful way." That is absolutely true, He does have a more beautiful way, and YOU can be a part of it. So if you haven't read this book, I highly recommend you do, and after you do, I hope you're compelled to make a change - change people's lives. Make a difference. Isn't that what living is all about?



No comments:

Post a Comment