Saturday, January 22, 2011

"Faith in Unexpected Places"


Philippians 4:10-13 - But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly that now at last your care for me has flourished again; though you surely did care, but you lacked opportunity. Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content: I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

What's so special about this Bible verse? The answer is simple...Everything! Knowing that you can do anything you put your mind to because He is always there, helping you along the way, building you up, strengthening you. That's pretty amazing!

I'm currently in the process of starting a project that I will need His strength for. It's a project I'm calling "Faith In Unexpected Places". What I want to do is put my passion to use to show my faith. I'm a photography major, and I want to photograph crosses [or things that look like crosses - if I find any] in places you wouldn't expect to see them, to imply God is always with you - no matter the situation. Any suggestions / thoughts / ideas are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment